At Wellington Cosmetic Clinic we have introduced a state of the art laser that can treat a wide variety of skin conditions effectively.
Our Cynosure Elite+ is a medical grade laser that incorporates the gold standard 755nm Alexandrite and 1064nm Nd:YAG wavelengths to target hair follicles and pigmented lesions to the face, neck, chest, arms and back, along with treating vascular lesions (spider veins) up to 3mm in diameter. It utilises larger spot sizes for shorter treatment times and uses a cooling unit to reduce discomfort.
- Pigmented Lesions to the face, neck, chest, arms and back. Skin types I-III
- Vascular Lesions up to 3mm in diameter. Skin types I-IV
- Laser Facial Revitalisation – for environmental skin damage, red complexion, uneven pigment and skin texture. Skin types I-IV
How many treatments do I need?
- Pigmented Lesions: 4-6 treatments, every 4 weeks apart
- Vascular Lesions: Varies based on vessel size, however multiple treatments at 6-8 week intervals are necessary
- Laser Facial Revitalisation: 4-6 treatments, every 3-4 weeks
What to expect post treatment
Pigmented Lesions and Laser Facial Revitalisation: Redness may be present but should resolve within a few hours. Unwanted pigment will darken for up to 2 weeks, before lightening.
Vascular Lesions: A mild sunburn-like sensation is expected for up to 24 hours. The vessels may undergo greying, blanching, or slight purple/red colour change. This will fully or partially fade after 10-14 days. Post-treatment, pigmented lesions will be red, but should resolve with a few hours and any unwanted pigment will darken for up to 2 weeks, before lightening.
An SPF 30+ is recommended at all times post treatment and an aftercare sheet will be provided to you based on the type of treatment you receive.